Now now, should I or should I not join tennis(recreational)? I actually missed out one huge problem if I were to join TR.
I
will
get
darker
and darker and darker!!
NO!!! I hate being tanned. It's like so BLACK. Yes, BLACK is the word. Mum once told me that I looked more like a maid than my maid. From that day onwards, I promised not to get tanned(if possible). I keep myself away from the Sun. Sounds introverted/goth-y. But no. I'm not abnormal ok. Duhs.
Yup. That's why. So now, do I sound very fickle to you? If yes, I can be worst. I might not even want to quit band now. Damnit. I wanna make up my mind soon!
P.S: To Allen aka Ah Lun aka Fung ge. I quitted choir already la. Haiyoh. Anyway! Thanks for the lame-ness and the testi! :)) You'll be my Fung ge, forever.
(For those who dont know what happened, please refer to the testimonial he'd written to me in Friendster. =x)